Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

Easter is always special in our home because we are celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. We had the blessing of listening to General Conference and hearing the words of the prophet which is always special.
 I am so grateful for the savior and the sacrifice that he made for me and my family. I am so grateful He gave me the opportunity to be a mom to the most beautiful little girl in the world. I know that we have struggles in this life but they re all meant to help us learn and grow. I love my Savior and am so blessed to have the true gospel in my life!

French Toast Breakfast before conference!


Time for an amazing conference!!


The Mangelson Boys


Sophie eating her daddy!

Then we had a great day going to Coles baptism!




Sophie got so spoiled for Easter by all her grandparents! She sure is one very loved little girl!!
Good Morning and happy baby getting her new toys from her Easter basket!








Then Sophie took her nap during conference with her daddy!



In between conference smoothie time! Sophie loves drinking out a straw now so she got this cup for Easter!




Happy Bunny!





Getting ready to start the hunt!



I know almost 10 months might be to early for some babies to enjoy egg hunting but Sophie absolutely loved it!! She is good at picking up the eggs and putting them in her basket!





Easter basket from Grammy Doyle!




Happy Easter from the Mangelsons!!



1 comment: