Thursday, August 20, 2015

Family Vacation!

I absolutely love spending time with my little family! There is so much craziness going on in our lives all the time it was so nice to have a couple days and just be together and relax.

Our first stop was the California Science Center to see the Endeavor. If you know Trevor you know that he loves Space and Space Shuttles and Planes so this was just perfect for him!
 Sophie was pretty excited to go see the space shuttle too!





 Sophie giving the fishes kisses!




She kept calling the Jellyfish "bubbles"



The majority of our trip was spent at the beach just enjoying ourselves and Sophie loves to play in the sand especially with her daddy. I felt so blessed this trip to have such an amazing family. I am so grateful that Trevor is such an amazing dad to our little girl!





















 We got really lucky on our trip and found Trevor's other love which is volleyball. We stumbled across the Asics World Series for beach volleyball.









 We had so much fun on this vacation and are so happy that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with each other and our baby girl!

How could this picture not bring you so much joy as a wife and mother! I love these two! Sophie loves it when her daddy throws her in the air! I love seeing this little girl so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment